Here’s what I do:
- Training for the public in a library or nonprofit setting on online life and emerging technologies
- Library/nonprofit staff workshops and in-service days on professional self-development and emerging technologies
- Consultant services to advise on or develop library programs & services, customer service/retail skills, editorial/proofreading skills, basic HTML/CSS coding projects, website content migration to a CMS, website architecture and structure development, user experience in physical locations and online, and other, more eclectic topics
- Writer for long- or short-form assignments, in print or online
- Editor for web content, print or online publications, or slide presentations
My thanks to everyone who has helped make this day possible – former colleagues at the Boston Public Library, friends and supporters from grad school on, my family, and my husband Matthew, who has always been there for me.
I’m looking forward to working with you soon!
Note on the photo: I’m also participating in Somerville Open Studios with my husband Matt this weekend, April 30 – May 1. If you’re local this weekend, feel free to stop by and say hi! Information at the SOS website/my profile.